Dixon Office Movers
An office relocation can be a stressful experience for staff as it involves packing up your equipment, properly securing documentation, and relocating to a new property—all within a limited time frame. If you are planning on making a move soon, give your employees a break by hiring a professional office moving company in Dixon.
Blackhawk Moving & Storage can handle the entire moving process without a problem. We're also proud agents of United Van Lines, allowing us the resources and connections with other movers needed to swiftly complete your relocation. Don't waste time and energy on an in-house relocation! Let the experts streamline your experience.
A Full Complement of Dixon Office Moving Services
We've served as one of the premier moving companies near Dixon for more than 30 years. Our team of trained movers are clean-cut and uniformed. Plus, you can expect them to be friendly and knowledgeable about your business relocation.
We offer many moving and storage services for Dixon companies, including:
- Commercial Moves: From offices to restaurants, your move will be well-organized thanks to our move coordinator and usage of an FF&E list.
- Local Moves: If you are headed just down the street or outside of town, our local movers work to complete the transition as quickly as possible.
- Long-Distance Moves: A long-distance move is made much more manageable with the help of our certified packers and movers.
- Interstate Moves: We have well-maintained vehicles and experienced drivers who can take your goods to a new location out-of-state.
- Storage Solutions: Portable storage units and climate-controlled warehouses offer businesses a safe, secure location to store furniture and equipment.
Learn More About Our Office Moving Services in Dixon
There is absolutely no reason to burden yourself or your staff with the challenges of moving an office, especially since you still have a business to run! Reach out to Blackhawk Moving & Storage to schedule a complimentary moving consultation in Dixon right away. All you need to do to get started is fill out our online form or give us a call.